Monday, February 16, 2009

Montana, Sledding



Someday, very soon, I will get straight shots on these layouts (aarghh!). I think I do better on the outdoor shots, versus indoor on my wood floors. I think the grooves in the wood are tricking my eyes into thinking the layout is straight, when it's not. (Anyone with advice? J, I know you can help me out -;) If I were more patient (or obsessive!) I'd just reshoot; but it's best to shoot photos (of photos) in natural light, and I'm not waiting 'til tomorrow - got too much scrappin' to do -;).

We ended up with many happy photos of the sledding trips... it was difficult to narrow down to a 2-page layout. The kids had a great time - thanks Grandma and Grandpa!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

facebook

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mom, Teacher, ME!

Gotta love Shutterfly

Shutterfly.com

Blog Archive