Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas 2003

 

This was also Jonas' first Christmas. I will make a real paper and glue scrap page for his book. (This one is for our family Christmas album that I'm working on.) I love how enthralled Jonas was with Grandpa's Christmas train (for his page, I'll zoom in on that photo...I'll also got a few more cute, similar photos that's I'll include on it). I also love how sweet the kids were with each other when they were younger. The get along well now (most of the time); but, needless to say at 11 and 9 years old, they're not quite as affectionate! My brother is in this photo. He lived/lives out of state, so holidays are extra special when he is home!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

facebook

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mom, Teacher, ME!

Gotta love Shutterfly

Shutterfly.com

Blog Archive