Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

A photo thought to share:



Just for today, I am

thinking: about my brother becoming a father today or tomorrow and wishing I was there to give him a hug

thankful for: children who are becoming good people

wearing: shorts and t-shirt

creating: a photo frame collage for my new niece

going: nowhere but my front yard to soak up the sunshine and the sounds of nature

reading: Breaking Dawn

hearing: the washing machine, dishwasher, and humming from my 11-year old while he's working on his math

A few plans for rest of week: leaving tomorrow for Indiana, with my family, to meet my new niece


Thanks to Joy for the inspiration. It made me want to post for the first time since.... well, that's my point - I can't remember.

If you'd like to participate in the daybook, or read other daybooks, check out this site:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Very nice post. I love these and might try myself next week. I, too am grateful for wonderful children growing up to be amazing adults. Have a wonderful trup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, you have the most fabulously wonderful site here and I had to leave this comment for you ! Your posts are beautifully written, creative and original too, and you have interesting pictures.

    It's all perfect !

    Thank you for sharing your site and best wishes.... 'Happy September'....

    ReplyDelete

Followers

facebook

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mom, Teacher, ME!

Gotta love Shutterfly

Shutterfly.com

Blog Archive