Thursday, February 26, 2009

Mercury in High Fructose Corn Syrup

If I post anything unrelated to scrapbooking, it must be a really big deal to me (and I don't have layouts ready to post!). I should have posted this prior to yesterday's post. This article explains why I began avoiding high fructose corn syrup.
http://www.webmd.com/food-recipes/news/20090127/mercury-in-high-fructose-corn-syrup?src=RSS_PUBLIC Webmd is an objective source (too objective in this case, but that's just my opinion - read it and you'll see what I mean). If you'd like more information about this, leave me a comment or, if that doesn't work, send me an e-mail. Otherwise, I'm anxious to get back to my layouts and I won't take up any more blog space on this - ;). Hoping for a sunny day to take more layout photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

facebook

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mom, Teacher, ME!

Gotta love Shutterfly

Shutterfly.com

Blog Archive