Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2004


These Christmas memories remind me that Christmas can be celebrated any time. My in-laws came for a visit between Thanksgiving and Christmas. We stayed at a mountain cabin for a few days. It was the funnest Christmas time! We played games, hiked, and just hung out. The kids loved their pretty ornament night-lights, games, and even flannel sheets that Grandma and Grandpa gave them.
This is just a quick collage I made with Picasa. I had to delete so many good photos just to get it to this point...but it's still too busy for me. Instead of chucking it, I'll just make additional scrap pages for each of the kid's albums. That way I can enlarge some of these  photos on each page. (These pages I made for the holiday album were created before Christmas. Pages I had planned, but didn't get to, will get created next holiday season... when I'm in the mood again.)

I'd love to hear about fun, non-traditional holiday memories you may have!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

facebook

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mom, Teacher, ME!

Gotta love Shutterfly

Shutterfly.com

Blog Archive