Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Thank you, Suzanne!

It's very nice when a friend or family member tells me they like my blog; but when someone I don't even know lets me know, that's definitely a pat on the back! What makes it even more complimentary is that Suzanne, who gave me this Kreativ Blogger Award, has a fabulous blog! You can see for yourself here at Shabby Chicks....I'm a pink girl so I was immediately a fan - creative, lovely, and nice music too. As a recipient, I am supposed to list 7 things that I love, so here goes:

1. God's grace
2. My family
3. Cuddling with my hubby
4. Reading to my kids
5. Fresh air and sunshine
6. Mountains *and* beaches
7. Friends - near and far, new and familiar

I need to pass this award along to 7 creative bloggers. I am new to the blogging community, so could you help me by "nominating" your favorite creative blogs in the comments? Thanks for your help - when I reach 7, I'll share them with you.

5 comments:

  1. chrisandfelicia@comcast.net has a blog, that has been very helpful to me and many others.
    I couldn't find a place to vote but Felicia at Common Cents, gets my vote. Patsy Smith

    ReplyDelete
  2. felicias-common-cents.blogspot.com gets my vote too!!! Angel Phillips

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award! I'm from the mom bloggers site and I saw you were new! Yay! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting me and thanks for the award :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers

facebook

About Me

My photo
Wife, Mom, Teacher, ME!

Gotta love Shutterfly

Shutterfly.com

Blog Archive